Selling with Insights in Order to Bring Value
Selling with Insights helps create consistent, measurable value with key clients and prospects.
Critical Issues Facing Sales Reps
- Differentiating and creating value in their selling efforts
- Integrating the use of data and insights in customer dialogues
- Effectively executing the challenger selling model
- Crafting tailored insight messages
Sell More Effectively by Selling with Insights
Richardson’s Selling with Insights is a customized sales training solution that teaches your sales reps advanced preparation techniques and dialogue skills to effectively present insights, create needs and shape the customer’s thinking, add more value, differentiate your solution, and build credibility as a trusted business partner. Richardson’s Selling with Insights™ program specifically targets modes of selling that we have identified in our work with top clients and industry experts, especially Create and Shape. In these modes, reps share insights, but what they share and how they share it depends on the appropriate response to the buyer’s location in their process. The goal in each mode is to increase your ability to influence decisions and win.
Depending on how it is customized, Richardson's Selling with Insights™ is a one-to-two day program that includes pre- and post-work, learning sessions, planners, coaching and a post-learning reinforcement tool, Richardson QuickCheck™. The Richardson Selling with Insights™ program also incorporates our Richardson's Insight Blueprint™ which helps reps systematically create, personalize, and communicate compelling insights.
The Richardson Selling with Insights Program will help your sales team members to:
- Enter the customer buying cycle earlier through deeper understanding of the customer’s business and by proactively bringing them relevant insights and ideas
- Understand how to be a catalyst for change within the customer organization — motivating the customer to move into change mode by leveraging insights, tools, and solutions
- Understand how and why to share insights in a collaborative, conversational manner that encourages sharing of information and enhances the salesperson’s credibility
- Understand what different members of the customer decision team value and tailor insights accordingly
|New - Complimentary eBook
Download our new eBook - A Leader's Guide to Successfully Sell With Insights.
This eBook provides sales leaders with helpful tips to develop and use insights that provide more value to customers and win more deals.
Click here to download.
Watch our Video - Selling with Insights: When is the best time to provide insight?
Read our Blog! - 9 Common Traps of Selling with Insights and How to Avoid Them