On this page:
Webinar: Gaining Virtual Access to Healthcare Professionals
May 18th, 2021
11:00 – 11:30 AM EST
Hosted by LTEN
While research shows that physicians believe sales rep engagements will approach pre-covid levels, they also see a decrease in face-to-face meetings in exchange for virtual engagements. The good news is that after a year of learning to sell virtually, Healthcare sales organizations are beginning to hit their stride. The bad news is that this is causing significant competition for virtual HCP access. Sales representatives must now adopt prospecting skills that they have not used before to stimulate interest, navigate stakeholders and gain virtual access. Additionally, those who do earn the HCP’s time, struggle to position the value of their solution in a way that connects to a constantly changing environment.
In this this 30-minute webinar, we will equip you to adapt to this this competitive and dynamic environment by doing three things:
- Developing a clear value statement
- Approach the gatekeeper as an ally by articulating how the solution could also benefit them
- Ensure that you are set up for a successful meeting, virtual or in person, to make the most of your time together
Register for the Gaining Virtual Access to Healthcare Professionals Webinar Here
Webinar: Why You Can’t Sell to the C-Suite
May 20th, 2021
1:00 PM EST
Hosted by Vendor Neutral
You secured a meeting with an executive about your solution. It’s a bit intimidating dealing with the Csuite, but you’ve prepared for this conversation. Probably over prepared. You have your questions ready. You know your features and benefits. But after a few minutes of solution pitch, the executive shuts the meeting down. No second chances. A lost opportunity. What went wrong? Join our upcoming webinar to learn. Discover why you can’t pitch to the C-suite and why you can’t ask a barrage of exploratory questions. Uncover what tactics actually work when engaged with a company at this level.
Learn How To:
- Think like an executive and lead with big-picture outcomes (reducing costs, increasing profits).
- Reevaluate your C-suite sales conversations, adopting the language and tactics executives respond to.
- Grab the C-suite’s attention right away by demonstrating competence in their business, providing valuable knowledge and insights, and getting them thinking differently.
- Show executives how and where their businesses are challenged and why change is necessary, especially given the current landscape.
- Quickly and effectively bring the value executives crave: new ideas, unconsidered needs, and problems solved.
Register for the Why You Can’t Sell to the C-Suite Webinar Here
Webinar: Using a Data-driven Performance Journey to Drive Selling Agility
May 24th, 2021
11:00 – 12:00 PM EST
Hosted by Richardson Sales Performance
As the buying and selling landscape shifts quickly, sales teams need to be equipped to respond with an agile set of selling skills. Enabling teams with these skills requires a balanced journey that favors speed and effectiveness.
Join Richardson Sales Performance’s Chief Product Officer, Chris Tine, on Monday, May 24th from 11:00 – 12:00 PM EST for a complimentary webinar, Using a Data-driven Performance Journey to Drive Selling Agility. This webinar will focus on how to create an agile performance journey that uses data to motivate and inform sellers in real-time about their skill development, coaching and their next-best step in the sales pursuit.a
Register for the Using a Data-driven Performance Journey to Drive Selling Agility Webinar Here