Master the Critical Aspects of Building and Driving High-performing Selling Team
Research on B2B Buying Behaviours reveals the number of people involved in B2B solutions purchases has climbed from an average of 5.4 two years ago to 6.8 today. Clients arrive at meetings ready to give all stakeholders a voice and wanting to look behind the curtain to the people who will own the work after the sale.
Team selling training prepares your team to exceed client expectations during large meetings.
Team Selling Training Programme
Richardson’s Team Selling Training approach is based on our book Sell Like a Team: The Blueprint for Building Teams That Win Big at High-Stakes Meetings by author Michael Dalis. The book examines the critical aspects of building and driving high-performing selling teams.
Team selling (learn more here) unlocks revenue by teaching sellers to make use of their organisations’ resources and build the right team for a presentation. It equips them with the process and skills needed to align resources to execute compelling pitches that add value for buyers and win business.
Team Selling Training Programme Learning Objectives
Your seller’s performance improves as they build new skills, Richardson’s team selling programme is designed to develop the capability to:
- Increase self awareness and skill in building and preparing the right team for the right opportunity
- Apply a process for building and leading highly effective, cohesive selling teams that are well-positioned for success at high-stakes meetings
- Use a set of tools to foster exceptional teamwork, successful customer meetings, and winning outcomes
- Explore ways within an existing culture to drive collaborative work across the organisation
- Apply Team Selling concepts and tools to a current challenging situation facing participants’ own selling teams
Team Selling Training Programme Business Benefits
Training your sellers to build team selling skills drives revenue for your business (learn more here). Following training your team will:
- Improve agility and win rates against tough competition at high-stakes meetings
- Expand deal size and scope by using cross-departmental capabilities
- Maximise sales meetings throughout all stages to advance the pursuit of qualified deals
- Elevate the customer experience via better alignment with multiple stakeholders within a selling team
Team Selling is available as a facilitator-led workshop in a half-day engagement.