Open Doors to New Opportunities with Consultative Prospecting Training
All sellers know that they need to gain access to prospects and senior-level decision makers in order to grow their business. How you prepare, who you speak with to gain access, and what you say and do when requesting access all contribute to your ability to be successful.
Oftentimes, you only get one chance to do it right. Successful prospecting now requires a more strategic approach that builds trust, adds value to the prospect, and creates a foundation for a win-win relationship.
Consultative Prospecting Programme
Consultative Prospecting is a needs-, dialogue-, and value-based relationship approach to pursuing new business opportunities with existing or new customers. Richardson’s Consultative Prospecting programme takes an in-depth look at the critical dynamics of reaching new customers.
It includes four powerful elements that will increase your effectiveness in gaining access to prospect opportunities. The programme provides a collection of dialogue models necessary to effectively position your value, gain agreement to new customer appointments, access senior decision makers, and network with your contacts for referrals to new business.
Business Outcomes of Sales Prospecting Training
As a result of the programme, your sales professionals will be able to:
- Increase the number of successful new contacts made and meetings scheduled
- Build and expand relationships by reaching senior decision makers
- Generate more leads by better tapping into referral sources
Learning Objectives of Sales Prospecting Training
The learning objectives of the programme are:
- Employ consistent strategies, models, and skills for making more compelling prospecting calls
- Deliver a tailored, needs-based message at the very start of the prospect dialogue using a point of connection and a persuasive Value Statement
- Overcome the challenges posed by gatekeepers through effective strategies and best practices
- Up-tier to senior decision makers in a way that makes the most of existing relationships and knowledge
- Reach new opportunities by effectively asking for customer referrals
Richardson’s Consultative Prospecting training is available as an online training programme via Richardson Accelerate™.