Open Doors to New Opportunities with Strategic Prospecting Training
Sales professionals need strategic prospecting skills to gain access to new accounts and senior decision-makers to grow business. Oftentimes, they only get one chance to do it right.
To be successful, sales professionals need training to learn how to build trust, add value, and create a foundation for a win-win relationship.
Richardson Sales Performance’s Consultative Sales Prospecting Training Programme
The Consultative Sales Prospecting training programme is a needs-, dialogue-, and value-based relationship approach to pursuing opportunities.
The strategic prospecting training programme includes an exploration of four powerful elements that will increase your effectiveness in gaining access to prospect opportunities.
It provides a collection of dialogue models that train your sales team to effectively position value, earn new customer appointments, access senior decision makers, and gain contacts for referrals.
Download the white paper, Prospecting in a Noisy World, to learn more about how clear, relevant messaging drives more leads.
Sales Prospecting Training Programme Learning Objectives
Upon completing the sales prospecting training programme, your sales team will be better able to:
- Apply consistent strategies, models, and skills for making more compelling prospecting calls
- Deliver a tailored, needs-based message at the very start of the prospect dialogue using a point of connection and a persuasive Value Statement
- Overcome the challenges posed by gatekeepers through effective strategies and best practises
- Apply strategies to up-tier to senior decision-makers in a way that makes use of existing relationships and knowledge
- Reach new opportunities by effectively asking for customer referrals
Sales Prospecting Training Programme Business Benefits
Upon completing the sales prospecting training programme, your sales team will experience the following business benefits:
- Increase in the number of successful new contacts made and meetings scheduled
- Building and expanding relationships by reaching senior decision makers
- Generating more leads by making better use of referral sources