Unlock Revenue from Customer Services Conversations with Service-to-Sales Training
Customer service interactions often provide cues to additional customer needs. Your team can grow revenue and increase customer satisfaction by transforming those cues into new opportunities to grow revenue.
Service-to-Sales Training Programme
Richardson’s Service-to-Sales training programme helps customer service representatives turn cues into revenue.
The programme trains your team to build the process, skills, and confidence needed to have outstanding sales dialogues and ask for the business. The Framework is applied in highly customised scenarios that give participants real-life practice at turning service opportunities into sales.
Participants learn to engage customers in a consultative dialogue that resolves the initial need and ask drill down questions to understand additional needs. They are also trained to persuasively position solutions, resolve objections, and ask for the business.
Service to Sales Training Programme Learning Objectives
Upon completing the service to sales training programme you sales team will be better able to:
- Execute a Service to Sales Framework that delivers a common language, process, and methodology for exceeding service expectations by meeting additional needs
- Demonstrate skills and confidence in executing the most challenging parts of a sales scenario, such as transitioning from the service to sales portion of the dialogue, probing and qualifying the additional need, positioning to needs, resolving objections, and asking for the business
Service to Sales Training Programme Business Outcomes
Upon completing the service to sales training programme your sales team will experience the following business benefits:
- Increase in the potential to provide an unexpected value add component to every customer service interaction
- Improved revenues and customer satisfaction
- Transform from a traditional service culture into a service and sales culture