Target and Focus on Priority Accounts with Sales Territory Management Training
In today’s economy sales professionals must have an effective plan for maximising revenue from a territory because time is precious and there is no place for guesswork or wasted energy.
Richardson Sales Performance’s Sales Territory Management programme ensures your sales team invests their time wisely.
Sales Territory Management Training Programme
Richardson Sales Performance’s Territory Management Programme helps salespeople learn to segment a territory by analysing geography and prioritising current customers and prospects.
Participants are trained to create monthly and quarterly action plans that build discipline, mandate focus and ensure smart time management. This programme helps them become more critical and strategic at making fact-based decisions on where to invest their time.
Sales Territory Management Programme Learning Objectives
Upon completing the sales territory management training programme your sales team will be better able to:
- Take an analytical approach to running a book of business
- Analyse prior year customers and prospects to identify strengths and vulnerabilities
- Identify top potential customers and prospects
- Gain insight into how to strike the right balance of opportunities and activities
- Develop an annual sales Territory Management Plan that is used as a living document to target and focus energy on priority customers and prospects.
Sales Territory Management Programme Business Outcomes
Upon completing the sales territory management training programme your sales team will experience the following business benefits:
- Recognise the powerful revenue and relationship impact of effective sales Territory Management
- Improve the productivity of your salesforce
- Ensure the highest potential opportunities and accounts get the most focus