On this page:
Increase Opportunities and Grow Business with Sales Networking Training
Sales organisations must consistently drive new opportunities in the pipeline. Generating new business opportunities requires the skill to build a strong business network.
Sales Networking Training Programme
The Sales Networking Training programme teaches salespeople to establish a discipline around networking that ensures they maximise time spent with potential contacts.
Participants practice opening dialogues with new contacts in a way that is focused on that person and crisply tells the compelling points of their role to build credibility.
Learning Objectives of the Sales Networking Training Programme
Upon completing the sales networking training programme your sales team will be better able to:
- Envision networking as an efficient, effective strategy to generate business opportunities
- Use strategies that maintain contact, add value, and strengthen relationships during long sales cycles to be top-of-mind when opportunities arise
- Learn the critical success factors to increase your sales network
- Practice delivering crisp, compelling elevator pitches
Business Outcomes of the Sales Networking Training Programme
Upon completing the sales networking training programme your sales team will experience the following business benefits:
- Improved sales-generated prospecting efforts
- Increased brand awareness
- Pipeline growth
- Stronger industry networks and referral opportunities