We can help your team sell more effectively to CEOs and senior decision makers.
Individuals in C-Level positions have their own unique style of processing information and making buying decisions. Compared to the V-Suite, this upper echelon of executives has broader visions, sharper focus, are less accessible, and have less time to spend in sales conversations.
Your sales approach and communication style must mirror these attributes to win business through selling to executives and to be seen as a long-term trusted adviser.
Richardson’s Selling to Executives & C-Suite Training module helps sales professionals build relationships with and sell more effectively to senior decision makers. We train participants to think more analytically about the characteristics of senior executives, then work to align their own communication and sales styles accordingly. As a key tool, participants learn a six-phase process for orchestrating the executive meeting or presentation and practice applying the process in scenarios geared towards the opportunity of selling to the C-Suite.
Your team will also practice strategic sales skills, such as:
- Gaining access
- Securing key meetings
- Using Centers of Influence
- Uptiering, cross-selling, and positioning value
All of these skills support the goal of being perceived over time by high-level executives as trusted advisers and preferred providers.
Business Benefits of Selling to the C-Suite
- Increase the amount of business awarded by executives at senior levels in an organisation
- Increase your sales team’s confidence and success at winning complex, competitive deals
Objectives of the Selling to Executives Programme
- Build sales effectiveness by applying a six-phase process to winning business at the highest levels in an organisation
- Increase your credibility, influence, and need-based communication skills with senior executives
- Increase effectiveness of presentation materials by better understanding how economic buyers prefer to receive information
- Use the skills used at selling in the C-Suite to conduct more effective internal meetings with senior management in your own organisation
Training module content is highly customised to any level, from newer to experienced salespeople and their managers.
Available as an add-on module to all core training programmes.