Maximise Channel Partnerships By Building Loyalty
Growing your business through an indirect channel can be a smart decision.
The key to a successful channel sales partnership is satisfying mutual business objectives. This takes a commitment to developing a shared vision, strong communication, and flexibility. It also takes solid business development and selling skills.
Richardson’s training module for channel and indirect sales builds the skills needed to create collaborative, profitable relationships.
Channel Sales Training Module
The channel sales training programme teaches participants to analyse the partner organisation, its key players, and its individual needs with the goal of differentiating themselves at the top of the Partner Relationship Pyramid.
Through training scenarios, participants build skill in key aspects of channel sales management and strategy.
- Using meetings as a platform for enhancing credibility and value
- Building trust and key relationships
- Reaching the highest level of decision makers without alienating current contacts
- Engaging an executive-level decision maker in a robust, partner-focused discussion that will uncover key objectives
Participants in our channel sales training also create a Partner Action Plan to more effectively manage relationships, prioritise investments across multiple vendors, enable information sharing across account teams, and increase long-term stability and growth.
Channel Sales Training Module Learning Objectives
Participants in the channel sales training module improve their ability to:
- Use partner relationships and increase joint revenue opportunities
- Develop a Partner Action Plan with clearly defined, actionable goals and measurable results
- Gain deeper, wider access into channel partner organisations and build credibility to form long-term, trusted relationships with key executives
- Evaluate financial strategies and business impact to identify opportunities to entrench your products and solutions, driving growth and profitability
Channel Sales Training Module Business Benefits
Upon completing the channel sales training module your organisation will experience the following business benefits:
- More effectively use channel partners as a lucrative source of additional revenue
- Increase the value, status, and loyalty channel partners associate with you and your organisation
- Transform current channel partners into more profitable relationships while making smarter, more aggressive decisions about partners from which you should disengage
Module content for the channel sales training programme is customized to any level, from new to experienced salespeople, their managers, and executive management. This content is available as an add-on module to all core training programs.