Exceed Buyer Expectations with Customer Service Training
Customer service representatives are key to driving loyalty. At times they may be the only contact customers have with your organisation. Each interaction they have with a customer an opportunity to strengthen relationships.
Exceptional Customer Service Training Programme
Richardson Sales Performance’s training programme for customer service professionals teaches the process, skill and attitude representatives need to increase customer satisfaction.
Participants examine the characteristics of exceptional customer service dialogues. They build skills to understand needs, position solutions, resolve concerns and strengthen the relationship.
Exceptional Customer Service Training Programme Learning Objectives
Upon completing the exceptional customer service training programme your team will be better able to:
- Understand and meet customer needs, exceed their expectations and create a truly positive customer experience
- Identify and describe the characteristics of truly exceptional customer dialogues
- Self-assess current level of ability with each of the Six Critical Skills and determine which skills to develop in order to deliver exceptional customer value
- Connect with customers through phone presence, relating and taking ownership of the customer’s issues
- Explore the customer’s issues before positioning solutions to meet their needs and exceed expectations
- Resolve typical and challenging customer objections
- Manage irate customers in a professional, confident and calm manner that reduces conflict
Exceptional Customer Service Training Programme Business Outcomes
Upon completing the exceptional customer service training programme your team will experience the following business benefits:
- Improved customer loyalty and retention
- More efficient resolutions
- Bolstered brand perception
- Improved customer relationships
Exceptional customer service training is available as a one- or two-day instructor-led or virtual instructor-led training program. It is also available via asynchronous and synchronous virtual delivery.