Dramatically Improve the Quality of Your Sales Calls with Consultative Selling Skills Training
Today’s buyers are savvy, but they need sales professionals to help them diagnose their needs and identify solutions that drive desired business results.
Your sales team needs skills that empower them to create value in the buying experience and differentiate themselves from the competition.
Richardson’s Consultative Selling Training Programme
Richardson’s Consultative Selling training programme (learn more here) focuses on the critical structure of a sales conversation. It provides a powerful roadmap for a successful, buyer-focused dialogue.
The Consultative Selling Framework gives sales professionals a consistent, repeatable process to more effectively execute their sales conversations.
The Six Critical Skills fuel and support the Framework, helping sales professionals demonstrate their technical excellence and use every sales skill available to open more doors, better understand customer needs, more persuasively articulate value, and close more deals.
Richardson’s Accelerate Platform uses video-based scenarios to bring sales professionals from good to great. The video below is used in our Consultative Selling training programme to demonstrate how to overcome sales objections with a consultative approach.
Click here to download a brochure with more information about Richardson Accelerate™.
Consultative Selling Training Programme Learning Objectives
The Consultative Selling training programme improves your team’s performance by training sales professionals to:
- Define Consultative Selling and explain why it is crucial to creating value and winning business
- Apply the Consultative Selling Framework to engage buyers in a customer-focused dialogue to develop relationships and increase sales results
- Identify the Six Critical Skills that allow sellers to demonstrate their strengths to create a dialogue that fosters the trust needed to surface needs, communicate in a compelling way, and close business
- Understand the science of Cognitive Dissonance and how customer objections arise and apply a model to defuse defensiveness to resolve resistance
- Build awareness of their current approach to better understand their strengths and weaknesses and improve selling strategies and skills
- Apply guidelines for giving and receiving feedback to ensure ongoing development
Consultative Selling Training Programme Business Benefits
Upon completing the Consultative Selling training programme (learn more here), your sales team will experience the following business benefits:
- Drive increased revenue by improving close ratios for new customers and expanding business with existing ones
- Create a competitive advantage by building a sales culture that is tightly aligned to market needs
- Create new and larger opportunities by surfacing unrecognised needs
- Shorten sales cycle length by driving momentum and building buyer confidence to commit
The Consultative Selling training programme is highly customised to any level, from new to experienced sales professionals, sales management, business development, and executive management.
Richardson’s Consultative Selling training programme is available in the following modalities:
- Blended learning solution that incorporates both a one-day, facilitator-led workshop and the Richardson Accelerate™ digital learning platform for pre-workshop learning and post-workshop sustainment
- Richardson Accelerate™ digital learning platform only
- One-day, facilitator-led workshop only
- Virtual instructor-led training