Improve Forecasting and Pipeline Visibility With Sales Management Training
Sales managers need a repeatable, easy-to-master process for quickly reviewing their team’s sales pipelines and opportunities to provide meaningful and objectively-based coaching that improves their sales team skills.
Richardson Sales Performance’s Sales Management and Coaching Training Programme
The Sales Management and Coaching training programme provides an overview of common sales management challenges and teaches sales managers to overcome them. In the training programme, your sales management team learns how to analyse opportunities and then engage their sellers in an effective opportunity review coaching conversations.
They learn how to perform a pipeline review to identify the potential yield of current opportunities, recognise stuck opportunities, and find ways to close gaps in individual seller’s pipes.
Your sales managers will also develop skills and a plan to support the implementation of new processes and methodologies across the organisation. The result is a repeatable process illustrated in the image below.
Learning Objectives of the Sales Management and Coaching Programme
This programme is designed to provide a repeatable and highly efficient inspection and coaching cadence, Sales Management and Coaching training teaches sales managers to:
- Forecast future business based on observable facts
- Identify potential problems in the sales pipeline or funnel
- Anticipate and avoid sales team performance issues
- Project whether sales goals will be achieved, as far as a year ahead
- Close sales productivity gaps without the typical end-of-quarter scramble
- Accurately assess the quality of individual opportunities in the sales pipeline in only a few minutes
- Coach salespeople to improve the chances of winning sales opportunities
- Develop each individual seller’s sales skills and abilities
Business Benefits of the Sales Management and Coaching Training Programme
Organisation’s whose sales managers have completed the programme will improve their business outcomes by:
- Improving sales pipeline forecast accuracy
- Improving the ability of sales leadership to make investment decisions
- Reducing costs and improving profitability
- Embedding a repeatable process for sales performance throughout the organisation
Programme Audience and Delivery
The Sales Management and Coaching training programme is designed for first-line and second-line sales managers and executives. It naturally complements and supports the Solution Selling methodology, but can be tailored for use in any direct sales organisation.