Train Your Sales Managers to Provide High-Impact Praise
Motivating high-performing sales professionals is critical because other members of the team follow their lead and they are costly to replace.
This is why coaches need to learn how to give positive feedback and the proper incentive through sales motivation training.
Richardson Sales Performance’s sales manager training enrichment content focuses on teaching techniques for sales motivation that managers can implement immediately to drive performance improvement.
Sales Motivation Training for Managers
The sales motivation training programme equips managers with the process and skill they need to provide high-impact praise.
Using cases and exercises, training participants practice a Praise Model to acknowledge the accomplishments of top performing sales professionals. Sales managers learn to use questioning skills to help high-performers share their accomplishments for recognition and to inspire others on the team.
Participants in our sales motivation training also practice how to resist the temptation of mixing constructive feedback with praise. They also practice tailoring motivational sales strategies to individual team members, sharing feedback upward, and linking rewards to behaviour.
Sales Motivation Training Module Learning Objectives
Sales managers who participate in this module learn how to:
- Provide high-performers with genuine, enthusiastic praise and sales motivation using specific examples
- Use praise in an undiluted form while using a separate coaching session to give balanced feedback
- Lead a motivational career planning session to understand the high performer’s career goals and needs and encourage further development
Sales Motivation Training Module Business Benefits
Upon completing the sales motivation training module sales managers will be better able to:
- Maximise the effectiveness of the sales team by acknowledging top performers and using their success to develop other sales professionals
- Reduce the cost of hiring and onboarding new salespeople by increasing retention rates and improving job satisfaction
Module content is highly customised to any level, from new to experienced sales managers. Available as an add-on module to all core management training programmes.