Maximise Your Sales Training Investment with Leadership Sponsorship
According to research from Gallup, 70% of change efforts do not achieve the desired outcomes. In fact, 52% fail with no evidence of change, and in some cases, change efforts result in long-term damage to the sales organisation.
Central to successful organisational change are engaged senior leaders who actively sponsor the strategic change. To support your senior leadership in their roles as change sponsors, we offer a change management workshop to help them communicate and reinforce key selling behaviours.
Leaders Leading Change Training Programme
Richardson takes a systematic approach to the change management process that addresses the needs of the stakeholders upon whom the success of your initiative depends (learn more here).
Our senior consultants facilitate a process to guide your leaders to define and embrace their roles in and to drive adoption of sustained behaviour change.
Leaders Leading Change® Programme Learning Objectives
At the end of the programme, organisational leadership will be able to:
- Communicate the connections between an individual’s daily behaviours and achievement of business and sales objectives
- Assess the degree of change taking place using behaviour-based, open-ended Adoption Questions to improve the quality of their sales dialogues with their direct reports
- Use Adoption Questions to improve the quality of their dialogues with their direct reports
- Plan immediate action to begin visibly sponsoring and managing the change within the sales organisation
Change Management Training Business Outcomes
Participants in the Leaders Leading Change® Programme (learn more here) will drive improved business outcomes by:
- Being prepared to play an active, visible, and supportive role in the organisational change
- Being ready to communicate a consistent and compelling Change Story that connects changes in salespeople’s and frontline sales managers’ behaviours to the achievement of business goals and objectives
- Knowing how to change the dialogues that they have with their direct reports about the adoption of the new organisational change in order to reinforce new behaviours throughout all levels of the sales force