Sales teams need a strategy for leading customers through the buying journey. The answer is better planning that address every outcome.
In Richardson Sales Performance’s new white paper, Pursuing Opportunities with an Intentional Strategy, we reveal the buyer-centric framework needed to execute complex sales opportunities. We show how to:
- Isolate the business issues customers care about
- Influence the buyer’s journey rather than track it
- Compel customers by appealing to their emotions, not just logic
- Bring clarity to a changing and confusing process
- Align and realign decision makers
- Overcome customer skepticism