Executing the Complex Sale With Precision
The buying journey is a long and customers need more than a map, they need a guide.
Sales teams need a strategy for leading customers through the buying journey. The answer is better planning that address every outcome.
In Richardson Sales Performance’s new white paper, Pursuing Opportunities with an Intentional Strategy, we reveal the buyer-centric framework needed to execute complex sales opportunities. We show how to:
- Isolate the business issues customers care about
- Influence the buyer’s journey rather than track it
- Compel customers by appealing to their emotions, not just logic
- Bring clarity to a changing and confusing process
- Align and realign decision makers
- Overcome customer skepticism
Get industry insights and stay up to date, subscribe to our newsletter.
Joining our community gives you access to weekly thought leadership to help guide your planning for a training initiative, inform your sales strategy, and most importantly, improve your team's performance.