Enhanced Service through Consultative Sales Training
Train your customer service team to deliver unexpected value
Make the insights gained from customer service conversations a source of value for your business and your customers
Service professionals have unmatched insight into customers. Information learned on a service call reveals details about the customer’s concerns, needs, and interests. The customer’s tone, inflection, and word choice give the service professional a deep level of detail not seen elsewhere. Therefore, customer service professionals are an untapped resource for organisations seeking to use these details to deliver unexpected value.
Enhanced Service to Sales Customer Service Training Programme Overview
Richardson’s Enhanced Service through Consultative Sales programme helps service professionals:
- Execute customer service that rises to the level of a competitive advantage
- Shift their mindset to view sales as a way to add additional value to the customer
- Position additional services and products as part of the solution
Customer service professionals must become comfortable with proactively positioning solutions. However, selling is not a familiar routine to customer service professionals. Therefore, they must be trained to change their thinking around how they approach the service call. The customer service training programme shows why making this mindset change means engaging in active listening that focuses on the cues and clues revealing where additional solutions are appropriate.
To achieve these three objectives, participants will learn to:
- Develop self-awareness
- Personalise the customer service experience
- Spark the customer’s interest in an expanded solution, and more
Sales Performance Platform Example: Enhance Module
The Enhanced Service through Consultative Sales Training Programme is available on our online learning platform.
The video below demonstrates an ineffective example of the skill of enhancing the service call by positioning additional solutions with coaching insights.
Enhanced Service to Sales Training Programme Business Benefits
Upon completing the programme your customer service team will experience the following business benefits:
- Consistent execution of a structured method for transitioning from serving the immediate need to understanding broader needs
- Realise greater economic value from the customer service call by positioning additional products and services that serve the customer’s complete needs
- Boost customer loyalty and retention with service that relates to the customer with an authentic and personalised approach
- Project confidence, credibility, and conviction in tone and words to convey interest, gain respect, and inspire trust
- Improve first call resolution rates