Winning Sales Presentations Program
Winning Sales Presentations Program helps salespeople win business by delivering a client-focused presentation that actively involves clients
Research suggests that in a typical face-to-face meeting a salesperson should talk 50% of the time while the client should also talk 50% to ensure the dialogue is not only balanced but also need-based and client-focused. As the sales cycle progresses to the presentation stage and the salesperson is ready to position a solution and ask for the business, what should happen to the talk/listen ratio? Winning Sales presentations is “all in the numbers” — in fact, the most persuasive presentations are structured so that the salesperson/team speaks 70% of the time and the client participates 30%. So how can you help ensure that your presentations meet this benchmark and clearly differentiate you from the competition?
Richardson’s Winning Sales Presentations Program helps salespeople and their teams win business by delivering a consultative, client-focused presentation that actively involves clients. This interactive approach helps a salesperson validate, continuously throughout the presentation, how the client perceives the overall message, solution, and team, while uncovering objections and gauging how well they are differentiating from the competition. This two-way dialogue enables any adjustments to be made immediately during the presentation to generate more positive win rates while allowing for objections to be resolved and questions to be answered. Participants learn to manage nervousness and enhance delivery and learn a Presentation Framework to more effectively craft a persuasive message matched to client needs. The course content is highly customized to real-life sales challenges, and participants can be videotaped for intensive one-on-one coaching and feedback.
- Deliver a more persuasive presentation message that differentiates and meets client needs to win more business more quickly
- Guide the decision-making process by gaining client feedback, making immediate adjustments, or providing information as necessary during a presentation to save deals that may otherwise be lost
- Increase sales professionals’ effectiveness in preparing for and delivering all types of sales presentations (formal vs. informal, final presentation, capabilities discussion, internal, etc.), either individually or as a team
- Learn a common Presentation Framework and skills to more actively involve clients (achieve a 70/30 ratio) and receive immediate feedback on the solution, team, differentiation, pricing, and approach so you can make adjustments in time to still win the business
- Refine both physical delivery skills and messaging skills, including presentation strategy, positioning, and differentiation
- Learn a “Compelling Presentations” PowerPoint format to dramatically increase the quality of visuals and handouts
Audience: Program content is highly customized to any level, from new to experienced salespeople, their managers, and senior executives
Delivery Options: Available through 1 day classroom delivery (Richardson-led or train-the-trainer), online eLearning, one-on-one coaching, or webinar; wide variety of relevant books and support materials to embed and sustain learning are also available