Advanced Consultative Selling Skills Program
Advanced Consultative Selling Adds a Deeper Dimension of Analytical Thought to the Sales Process
Advanced Consultative Selling Program Description:
In Richardson’s Consultative Selling Skills Program, salespeople learn to more effectively apply the power of dialogue to influence a client’s thoughts and actions. They learn how a truly consultative salesperson uses the perfectly structured sales call to steer through an organization, intimately learn about needs and objectives, persuasively position solutions, and win business.
Richardson’s Advanced Consultative Selling Program adds a deeper dimension of analytical thought to the sales process by providing the skills and strategies to win complex deals while selling deeper into existing accounts. Participants learn actionable dialogue models and apply them to highly customized scenarios aimed at closing more business more quickly. For example, the program builds skills at asking a wider range of questions, resolving price objections while preserving price and terms, and cross-selling to grow accounts. Participants learn to tactfully leverage clients as a key source for competitive information as well as how to more persuasively position their strengths and capabilities against competitors. Participants also learn how to more effectively navigate a client's decision-making process by uncovering key drivers and uptiering strategies to sell higher and wider into an organization.
- Improve close ratios and increase revenue
- Increase the revenue potential from any one account by uncovering more individual opportunities within the account
- Avoid “leaving money on the table” by more effectively resolving price objections
- Enrich core consultative selling skills with advanced selling skills to overcome key obstacles to closing complex sales
- Use a common consultative process, language, and structure for advanced selling
- Bolster questioning skills to get at the heart of competitive, decision-making, political, budget, and relationship issues that often stand in the way of winning business
- Leverage hard-to-get information to more effectively differentiate from competitors
Audience: Program content is highly customized to experienced salespeople, their managers, and executive management
Delivery Options: Available through 1-2 day classroom delivery (either Richardson-led or train-the-trainer), online eLearning, one-on-one coaching, or webinar; wide variety of relevant books and support materials to embed and sustain learning are also available.