Sales Prospecting Training Program
To download a brochure on Richardson's Strategic Prospecting training solution please click here or on the image below.
Sales Prospecting Training That Helps Sellers Get Noticed
Gaining an executive’s attention is far from easy. Executives need to immediately hear and believe the value you can provide or they will disengage and you will never get close to continuing the conversation or asking for a meeting. Richardson's sales prospecting training helps sellers develop the skills to confidently develop and communicate a value proposition that is thoughtfully and accurately matched to an executive’s needs and interests.
Strategic Sales Prospecting Training: 3 Critical Components of Successful Prospecting
Successful prospecting requires confidence, skill, insight, and discipline. In the modern business environment sellers are up against heavy competition, highly informed buyers, and prospects who are consistently exposed to solicitations from sellers. Strategic sales prospecting training is a solution that helps sellers differentiate themselves from other's in their space. Richardson's training program focuses on helping participants understand and master three critical components to successful prospecting.
- the skill to have a need-based dialogue with an executive that immediately begins to differentiate you and your organization and persuasively position your value
- the strategic insight to develop an effective Sales Prospecting Plan
- the confidence and discipline to execute the Plan
Participants learn a Sales Prospecting Model that serves as a roadmap for an executive conversation and work through the psychology that drives each part of the Model so they can more realistically “think like a prospect.” Highly customized cases and exercises simulate the exact prospecting challenges salespeople face in their individual organizations to increase the potential for securing a meeting with an executive on the first contact.
Business Benefits of Sales Prospecting Training from Richardson
Enhancing a sellers ability to prospect more effectively results in big wins for your business. Some of the most powerful benefits of improving a sales professionals prospecting skills include:
- Increase the number of contacts made and meetings scheduled
- Build the quality and integrity of qualified leads at the top of the pipeline
- Generate more leads by better leveraging referral sources and Centers of Influence
Objectives of the Sales Prospecting Training Program
- Provide a consistent strategy, Model, and skills for making more compelling prospecting calls
- Master the key mechanics of delivering a need-based message at the very start of the executive conversation through an efficiently researched Hinge and persuasive Need/Benefit Statement
- Develop an actionable, measurable Prospecting Plan that lives on after the training and delivers quantifiable results
- Provide strategies to overcome the biggest obstacles to making contact with executives: objections, voicemail, and gatekeepers
Audience: Program content is highly customized to any level, from new to experienced salespeople and their managers
Delivery Options: Available through 1 day classroom delivery (Richardson-led or train-the-trainer), online eLearning, one-on-one coaching, or webinar
|Learn more about Each Step in Richardson's Customizable Sales Effectiveness System