Collaborative Account Development™
Complimentary White paper
Six Key Account Best Practices to Help Execute Your Sales Strategy.
Successful sales leaders build their reputations on meeting or exceeding target revenue goals each year. Many sales leaders, however, fall short of their annual “number." More often than not, the defining difference between success and failure comes down to sales strategy. Download this white paper now and discover six best practices you can leverage with strategic accounts to achieve annual sales success.
There are a number of companies that offer training in strategic account management. But none have the depth, breadth, and ongoing effectiveness of Richardson’s Collaborative Account Development™.
What makes us different? Our methodology focuses on both account planning and implementation, with an approach that blends three key components:
- An account development process that provides a clear line of sight into the activities needed to surface opportunities that can generate organic growth within the account
- A value strategy that helps generate, deliver, and communicate value with customers and other stakeholders in the organization to expand the business
- Dialogue skills to help account managers speak the language of their customers’ companies and industries so that they can communicate new insights and ideas to help their customers gain a competitive edge
At Richardson, we don’t just give you the theory and walk away. We work with you on the critical step of implementation so that you can execute your account plan effectively, enter the customer’s buying cycle earlier, and both shape and create more opportunities with your largest customers.
With the dynamic nature of business today, circumstances can change on a daily basis. You can’t just create a plan at the start of the year and expect it to remain relevant weeks or even months later.
- Has a new opportunity popped up?
- Has a competitor gotten his foot in the door?
- Are regulations changing that affect your customer?
The Richardson approach to Collaborative Account Development™ prepares you to face such contingencies. To understand the “how” and “why” of revisiting your plan on a regular basis, and to keep the relationship with your customer alive and growing. To develop a deep understanding of what their business will need to perform better. Our Collaborative Account Development™ program helps account managers to turn account planning into a competitive advantage and learn to apply strategic thinking to create consistent, measurable value with key clients.
To learn more: Feel free to email Jim Brodo, Richardson SVP of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions or would like to set up a meeting to learn more about the Collaborative Account Development™ solution.