Major Telecommunications Company
Global Telecommunications Company
Develop the necessary teleselling skills to identify and close more business in various markets and increase the participants' skill and confidence in selling customer-focused solutions to new and existing clients.
Richardson developed a two-day Consultative Teleselling Seminar for a group in this leading global telecommunications organization.
A follow-up survey covering six weeks of business after the seminar showed the following:
- Participants directly attributed the close of $166,773 in deals to the skills learned during this seminar.
- The participants' improved selling skills helped them to negotiate over $124,543 in more sales.
- When compared to the program's total cost of $26,200, the seminar represents an ROI of $265,116.
- 75% of participants indicated that the Teleselling Program has had either a very positive or extremely positive impact on their sales results.
- 84% of participants are applying the closing skills on a daily basis or practically every day.
- 83% of participants use these new skills every day or practically every day in preparation for calls.