Trusted Advisor Training Program
Richardson’s Trusted Advisor Sales Training Program teaches a five-part Framework and skills to
Richardson's Trusted Advisor program teaches a five-part framework and skills to develop a trusted, preferred provider position with key accounts. Click here to download more information about the program.
Critical Issues Facing Sales Professionals and Managers
- Holding higher-level strategic dialogues with senior-level clients
- Bolstering client loyalty and retention
- Shortening sales cycles and competitive threats
- Decreasing fee pressure and increase margins and profitability
- Gaining higher, wider access to more effectively cross-sell and expand relationships
Richardson's Trusted Advisor Sales Training
Richardson’s Trusted Advisor Training Program teaches a five-part Framework and skills to develop a trusted, preferred provider position with your key accounts. The Program helps participants to think in depth about the behaviors of a trusted advisor, self-assess where they are currently in the Client Relationship Pyramid, and analyze best practices of top-performing advisors. Participants learn to have higher level dialogues with clients about their current and long-term objectives, challenges, strategies, and opportunities, and then strategically build recommendations and position value while demonstrating insight and technical substance. Participants practice these strategies in highly customized scenarios and develop a tailored action plan for a priority relationship.
- Use a common language, Framework, and process for building trusted relationships, ensuring you are “invited to the table” as a valued sounding board
- Build skills at having deeper, more strategic client dialogues to uncover needs
- More persuasively and proactively position yourself and your team as a continuous source of ideas
- Use a Relationship Planning tool and methodology for proactive, daily action planning that more effectively leverages time and team resources
Audience: Program content is highly customized to more experienced salespeople, their managers, and senior executives
Delivery Options: Available through 1 day classroom delivery (Richardson-led or train-the-trainer), online eLearning, one-on-one coaching, or webinar; wide variety of relevant books and support materials to embed and sustain learning are also available.
Learn to Build Trust with Your Customers
Gaining the trust of your customers cand drive long-term revenue for your organization. But, in a world where buyers are increasingly wary of salespeople and selling tactics, trust can be hard to gain and easy to lose. Download the eBook "Build Trust: A Customer-Focused Selling Approach" to learn more.