Sales Coaching Training Solutions
The developmental sales coaching program transforms the traditional role of a sales manager.
Please click here to download additional information on our award winning Developmental Sales Coaching training solution.
Critical Issues in Sales Coaching
- Building an organization-wide coaching culture that drives business performance
- Increasing potential to meet measurable business goals and change behavior based on creating a discipline of “everyday coaching”
- Increasing sales and meet business objectives by building the single most competitive skill an organization can possess
Richardson's sales coaching solutions quickly deliver processes and skills managers can implement to help their salespeople reach a higher level of performance.
Richardson’s developmental sales coaching program transforms the traditional role of a sales manager from being a boss to being a coach.
Using a four-part framework, sales managers learn to provide more than a typical evaluative performance review that gives feedback a few times a year, and instead offer developmental feedback every day that is directly linked to achieving business objectives.
Using highly customized scenarios, sales managers practice the critical skill at the heart of Developmental Sales Coaching —“let them talk first” — in other words, instead of “telling” a salesperson what to do, a developmental coach uses a strategic process and questioning skills to help salespeople uncover obstacles and create their own solutions.
The result for the sales team is a smarter, more skilled group who self coach and more independently meet business goals so that sales managers have more time to devote to other critical priorities. The result for the organization is a culture that seeks and values feedback as an integral part of everyday business.
Sales Coach Training Objectives
- Learn a Developmental Sales Coaching Framework to effectively open a coaching dialogue, probe for perceptions and needs, uncover obstacles, create a solution, and close
- Create a culture that welcomes and thrives on feedback
- Reposition the value of sales managers – from administrative task masters to valued resources who “develop” vs. “tell” and foster powerful, incremental behavioral change
Sales Coaching Training Audience
Richardson's sales coaching solutions & programs are highly customized to any level, from new to experienced sales managers.
Sales Coaching Training Delivery Options
Sales coaching trainig programs are available through one-half to 2 day classroom delivery (Richardson-led or train-the-trainer), online eLearning, one-on-one coaching, or webinar; wide variety of relevant books and support materials to embed and sustain learning are also available.
The Skill of Sales Coaching
In this video, Richardson CMO Andrea Grodnitzky explains how sales coaching is not just important to have in your organization, but critical to develop and learn in the correct way.
Contact Richardson today to learn more about our sales coaching training programs and solutions.