Strategic Account Development & Planning
The Collaborative Account Development sales programs helps your team turn account planning into a
Complimentary Brochure Download
Click here to Download a Collaborative Account Development Brochure
Critical Issues Facing Account Development in Sales
- Strategically leading the Account Team through a deep understanding of a client’s business in order to identify value that the team could create with the client.
- Bringing business insights to challenge the client’s thinking in order to generate opportunities to collaboratively create new value together.
- Communicating the value created and its overall impact on the client’s business in order to earn the right to expand within the client’s organization.
Richardson ensures your team has a collaborative and strategic account development process combined with superior dialogue skills.
There are a number of companies that offer training in strategic account management. But none have the depth, breadth, and ongoing effectiveness of Richardson’s Collaborative Account Development ™.
What makes us different? Our methodology focuses on both account planning and implementation, with an approach that blends three key components:
- An account development process that provides a clear line of sight into the activities needed to surface opportunities that can generate organic growth within the account
- A value strategy that helps generate, deliver, and communicate value with customers and other stakeholders in the organization to expand the business
- Dialogue skills to help account managers speak the language of their customers’ companies and industries so that they can communicate new insights and ideas to help their customers gain a competitive edge
At Richardson, we don’t just give you the theory and walk away. We work with you on the critical step of implementation so that you can execute your strategic account plan effectively, enter the customer’s buying cycle earlier, and both shape and create more opportunities with your largest customers.
With the dynamic nature of business today, circumstances can change on a daily basis. You can’t just create a plan at the start of the year and expect it to remain relevant weeks or even months later.
- Has a new opportunity popped up?
- Has a competitor gotten his foot in the door?
- Are regulations changing that affect your customer?
The Richardson approach to Collaborative Account Development ™ prepares you to face such contingencies. To understand the “how” and “why” of revisiting your plan on a regular basis, and to keep the relationship with your customer alive and growing. To develop a deep understanding of what their business will need to perform better. Our Collaborative Account Development ™ program helps your team turn account planning into a competitive advantage and learn to apply strategic account management strategies to create consistent, measurable value with key clients.
To learn more: Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any additional questions or would like to set up a meeting to learn more about the Collaborative Account Development ™ solution.
Complimentary White Paper
Download this white paper now and discover six best practices you can leverage with strategic accounts to achieve annual sales success.
In this RichardsonTV video, Andrea Grodnitzky, SVP Richardson shows how expand and grow business within accounts by bringing unexpected value and creating opportunities for business with Richardson's new sales methodology and sales training solution, Collaborative Account Development. >> Click here
Download this insightful infographic to learn how to bridge the gap to a successfull strategic account process.