Sales Process Consulting
Sales executives maintain their credibility by delivering their numbers quarter after quarter, year after year. Anything that threatens their ability to accurately forecast and then deliver on that forecast reduces their credibility.
- How accurate are your sales forecasts?
- How often does the sales force miss its forecasted number?
- When was the last time that a big deal you needed to make the quarterly number slipped into the next quarter?
- How do you know that the opportunities in the sales process are both real and in the right stage?
Having a sales process that matches your customers’ buying behaviors, focuses on key activities, and uses leading indicators will improve the accuracy of the sales forecast as well as your ability to deliver consistent results.
Richardson’s Sales Enablement Practice works in collaboration with sales management and high-performing salespeople to:
- Develop a sales process that is tailored to your customers’ buying behaviors and challenging sales situations
- Harvest best practices for pursuing opportunities from your own sales organization
- Layer in best practices from Richardson’s more than 30 years of experience working with sales forces in a range of selling environments and industries
As a result of this customized sales process, you will:
- Have increased confidence in the accuracy of your sales forecasts
- Create more certainty about opportunities in order to drive quarterly and annual revenue
- Gain visibility into whether opportunities are in the right sales stages based on customers’ feedback and leading indicators
- Guide when and where managers’ coaching efforts will have their greatest positive impact on results
- Drive a consistent, disciplined approach to pursuing and winning opportunities across the whole sales force
|Download - Our Sales process consulting methology brochure
||Click here to download
|Contact us: to learn more about Richardson's Sales Process Consulting
||Click here to contact us today